Sunday, September 6, 2009

Keepin' busy is the name of the game

I've been knitting up a storm recently. My husband is away for a bit so I've been knitting to keep busy, especially in the evenings. First off here is MM Irish Meadow as a wip. Somehow I thought this colorway had a lot more green in it, but I still really like it. It's for a customer, the last of the longies I'm knitting for her in trade for some yummy yarn.

And I'm still working on my daughter's sweater. I've actually gotten a bit more done since this picture was taken. I'm lacking the motivation to work on it right now because I don't know what I want to do for the bottom edge. The pattern calls for garter stitch, but that is far from my favorite trim look so I'm still debating something else. I think I may look for a simple lace pattern.


And then lastly, here is MM Winter Pear all finished up. I really thought I was going to run out of colorway for these, but I got by and still had just a smidge left over. I did the cuffs in trim color because I was so afraid I was going to be short on colorway and to give them a bit of interest I did a diagonal cuff and really like how that turned out.



Well, I'm off to knit some more. I really want to get those Irish Meadow longies finished up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment