Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I've been busy.

First off the FO (finished object) picture of Whirligig. I love how they turned out. I made the pocket nice and big for all kinds of little boy treasures.



I've also gotten some more knitting done on Winter Pear. I've actually gotten a bit further since this picture was taken. I want to get these finished up but I've been slacking on them. Maybe I'll force myself to work on them tonight instead of my other current wip.
And here is my other current wip. It doesn't look like much now, but it will be a kimono sweater for my daughter. And then eventually it will have matching brown longies. and if I have enough yarn left over maybe even a hat. Such a sweet winter set for my little girl.


And in other news I'm also now a licensed Hudson Hat knitter. I love Hudson Hats, such cute, sweet stocking caps.


And a few action shots to show just how cute it is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment